Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello!


Hi Everyone!

My name is Jessica, and I am a Baking and Pastry Arts Management with Apprenticeship student at George Brown College, in my third semester. Currently, I am working at a Scottish Bakery, working towards filling out my Apprenticeship book, and will return to school in May.

I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from The Ontario College of Art & Design, though unfortunately, in Drawing & Painting, not in Photograpy! But art and creativity have always interested me in many forms. Photography has never been a favourite medium of mine, but I can certainly understand other's enthusiasm.

I love baking, art, music (though I can't play anything myself), hanging out with my chihuahua Deigo, and mexican food. Also trying to learn Spanish, as my boyfriend's family all speaks it, but yet, no such luck.

Nice to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment